Butt In Gear Trail Running is proud of the runs we organize, the volunteers who make it light work, and the sponsors who make it possible and give us the opportunity to reward our runners beyond the accomplishment of getting across the finish line for their months of training and coming out to support our events.
To create a memorable event takes fun and passionate volunteers who are willing to offer their assistance to make the Spitfire Ultra Challenge a success. There are several opportunities for interested volunteers, 16 and over, to help out before, during and after the race.
- Medical – April 21 (indicate hours in the comments)
- HAM operator – ATV or 4WD capable, all day commitment, April 21
- HAM operator – non-4WD capable, all day commitment, April 21
- Finish Line – awards help – April 21
- Finish Line – food and aid – April 21
- Race Set Up – Friday evening, April 20
- Race Day Tear Down – April 21, late afternoon/evening
- Aid Station Captain – all day commitment, April 21
- Aid Station Helper – all day commitment , April 21
- Race Day Registration/Packets – early morning, April 21
For more information about volunteer opportunities please complete the form below.
Become a Sponsor
This is an amazing and unique marketing opportunity to reach into your market. Butt In Gear Trail Running uses a variety of methods to help each of our sponsors and partners reach their health and fitness markets and increase participant awareness of the products and services they provide. Our sponsors are a part of our community who promote healthy living as part of creating a thriving community. The Spitfire Ultra Trail Challenge at Menan Butte is our annual run to kick-off the trail running season. Sponsors can make a great first impression on runners getting ready to get their butt in gear for a new year. We have a sponsorship opportunity that will fit your marketing needs and budget. To learn more about becoming a sponsor see our Sponsor page.